Monday, January 16, 2017

Snow Break.

We haven't really gotten back into the swing of things for going to school like normally, so here are a few images from my house on our three days off! 

I may or may not have walked all the way around the house so I wouldn't have footprints in mt first snow picture!


It was fun while it lasted! 

I had not worked up my apples purchased from the FFA, so I took advantage of the time and made apple butter and apple sauce!

13 pints of apple yumminess! 

Perfect timing on getting my new handmade RachelRo hat! 
My cat that lives at my dad's house decided to jump in my car and wouldn't get out...so I brought him to my house for a bit! He finally warmed up to it. 


Ms. D's Weekend Snapshot

This rotten kiddo turned eight this week and is as cute as ever! 

Papa J really got into throwing snowballs at his great, great nephew's birthday party!
I had two baby showers and couldn't resist this guy with his balloons!

Image result for singing in the rain
My family went to watch Singing in the Rain on the big screen! I grew up with this as a staple movie in our house and I can't describe how wonderful it was to see it in the theater in it's original aspect ratio just like back in 1952! None of these guys are around anymore, except for in our hearts and song.
Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment