Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Break thus far.

Habits die hard they say and I have grown attached to this blogging one...


We met with our third grade buddies in Ms. Everett's class to build gumdrop trees! 


Here are some of the final creations! We had tall and small trees, round and full ones, even a Christmas tree monster!
Other exciting things this week: 

  • All the sweet gifts from the kindest students around!
  • A cool assembly celebrating Mrs. Lovitt's retirement. 

Our last Monday Meeting of the year consisted of making cards to send. We voted on St. Jude's Children Hospital. 




Ms. D's Weekend (one week) Snapshot

New home=total Christmas excitement! 

My family went to see Rouge One. Here is Papa J chillin' with his 3-D glasses on. 

My new glasses came in! I know there will be some happy students who affectionately mentioned they missed my old, bigger glasses. 

Part of my new view at my house. I have been living there a week now! 

My favorite new view...hot tea and the Christmas tree!

My uber-talented cousin handmade this cutting board for me! It's stunning! Did I mention he's only 15?

All these years and I had no idea my Aunt could play the piano! 

We gave my cousin a doodle book and it is incredibly awesome! 

Papa J got sleepy, therefore he also got punked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment