Monday, February 6, 2017

Projects You DON'T Want to Miss!

This week we took a look at some inventions that made life better for Americans like the car, phone, washing machine, and many more! If students didn't think I was crazy before last Thursday, they definitely do now! We did a factory simulation where I was the Boss and students were workers in my paper doll factory. I put on my "scary" face and voice and act the part of a terrible boss on an assembly line. I yelled. I fussed. I wanted perfection. I took the electricity. I fired people. I didn't back down. I was actually told to never do that again and how intimidating I was (this girl???). Long story short, we had a fun time and really looked at the pros and cons of the assembly line based on our own experiences from our simulation.

Coordinate plane projects were due this week and they are AMAZING! Check these out! I can't get them to turn!







Other great things this week: 

  • One of our 6th graders is moving on to compete in the county wide spelling bee! 
  • Understanding and loving students who were the best when I was sick this week.
  • Basketball games! 
Ms. D's Weekend Snapshot:
  • As a non-Patriot fan, I have to hand it Belichick and Brady. History making game. 

THAT FACE! Hung out with this cutie of a psuedo-nephew. 



No comments:

Post a Comment